Skip to content
Tab thru menu links. Enter key for site map

You are not alone. We want to help.

If you or someone you know has experienced sex-based misconduct or interpersonal violence (IPV) including sexual misconduct, dating/domestic violence and/or stalking, we are here to help. Case Managers in the Office of the Dean of Students provide individualized support and can help you or others connected to resources. You may be trying to understand what options and services are available to you, or your wanting to learn about your right to report. We understand that reporting may not be something you are interested in pursuing, so we encourage that you consider the preservation of evidence. You may not want to pursue a report to Law Enforcement or the University, and you may find that down the road you've changed your mind. Here is some helpful information about how to preserve evidence.

Get Help Now Button-new
Definitions Button-new
Warning Signs Button-new
Providing Support-new
Faculty Staff Button-new
Request a Meeting Button