Exploitation, defined as, taking non-consensual or abusive sexual advantage of another for an individual's own advantage or benefit, or to advantage or benefit anyone other than the individual being exploited. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- invading sexual privacy; Page 7 of 47 creating, using, or sharing a photograph, video, or audio recording of a sexual nature without consent;
- viewing or downloading child pornography; prostituting another individual;
- allowing a third Party to observe sexual activity without consent of the partner(s) (e.g., letting individuals hide in closet to watch consensual sexual activity);
- engaging in voyeurism, peeping, or indecent exposure; knowingly transmitting sexually transmitted infections or other communicable diseases without the knowledge of the partner(s); and
- exposing one's breasts, buttocks, groin, or genitals in non-consensual circumstances or inducing another to expose their breasts, buttocks, groin, or genitals.