Skip to content
Tab thru menu links. Enter key for site map

On Campus Safety Services

Case Managers in the Office of the Dean of Students is here to support you and ensure your safety on campus. The following are accommodations available through this office:

  1. On-Campus Residential Relocation: When space is available, a residence hall or room change may be provided for you and/or other involved individuals.
  2. Academic Modification: When possible, changes to class sections and classroom assignments can be made. A reduction of hours and/or withdrawal from the University can also be reviewed.
  3. No Contact Directive: At any time a student can request a No Contact Directive through the Office of the Dean of Students. This Directive states that all parties involved are not to engage in any contact including face-to-face, phone, email, or social media. This is extended to friends and family that may consider reaching out on behalf of either party. The Directive indicates to all parties that a complaint may be made to the Office of Student Conduct if individuals do not comply with the directive, or engage in retaliation. For No Contact Directives related to sex-based misconduct, Case Managers will assist with a referral to the Office of Access and Equity.
  4. Faculty Notification: Correspondence sent to faculty about missed or missing classes.
  5. Safety Concerns: If your university experience is being impacted and is not addressed by any of the above, please contact the Case Manager- Interpersonal Violence Specialist, or the Office of Access and Equity to seek assistance with your concern.

The Office of the Dean of Students
3rd Floor, Plemmons Student Union Suite 324
(828) 262-8284