Office of the Dean of Students
On Campus Safety Services
The Office of the Dean of Students is here to support you and ensure your safety on campus. The following are accommodations available through this office:
- Residential Relocation: When space is available, a residence hall or room change may be provided.
- Academic Modification: When possible, changes to class and classroom assignments can be made. A reduction of hours and/or withdrawal from the University can also be reviewed.
- No Contact Directive: Notification is provided to all parties involved to not engage in any contact including face-to-face, phone, email, or social media. This is extended to friends and family that may consider reaching out on behalf of either party.
- Faculty Notification: Correspondence sent to faculty about missed or missing classes.
- Safety Concerns: If your university experience is being impacted and is not addressed by any of the above, please see someone in the Office of the Dean of Students or the office of Equity, Diversity, and Compliance to seek assistance with your concern.
The Office of the Dean of Students
3rd Floor, Plemmons Student Union Suite 324
Rm. 324, Plemmons Student Union
Boone, NC 28608
Phone: (828) 262-8284